Friday, March 12, 2010

A Tale of Two

Grandville High School, where I attended (Class of '99), my husband teaches technology education, and my mom is a secretary, had a World Record breaking Lip Dub earlier this week, and it was a huge success. Over 1400 students were involved, and it took cooperation and enthusiasm on the part of everyone to make it happen. Two cameras moved through the building simultaneously, and cross paths, coming together again at the end... the planning and creativity to make this work out amazes me, and I love the school spirit this generated! Unforgettable experience for so many kids and staff, and proof once again that the A/V teacher Terry Blevins is incredibly dedicated and passionate about his classes (he's the best teacher I never had). Great job GHS!

No comments: