Friday, January 26, 2007

Back on Track



After being thrown off a little bit due to teething/growth spurt issues, Lucy is back on a beautiful nap schedule, and sleeping through the night much better. I've also started feeding her a bit more. I think I had been feeding her the same amount for over a month, and I think she needs a slight increase. Anyway, I took the pacifier photo yesterday, and it just looked kind of boring... so I jazzed it up on photoshop. As you can probably tell, that's my new favore effect to play with.

There are a couple new photos on Smugmug of Lucy with her Grandma Sarah ... we visited them last night, and amazingly Lucy was happy the entire time! I say "amazingly" because for the last week she would scream and cry at least a couple times a day. I took the edge off with a little Tylenol before we left, but she was awake and more or less happy for 3 hours straight. Minimual spit-up too... well, for her that's an accomplishment!

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Mindy!

So great to hear from you! You're little Lucy is absolutely adorable! I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. It's crazy to think of how much our lives have changed since we've last talked. I'm sure you agree, being a wife and a mother are two of the most wonderful blessings in life!

Thanks again for writing! We'll have to keep in touch!
~Tiece