Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's always the last place you look....

...because then you stop lookin!

I found my keys, they were in a compartment of a purse I almost never use... I had to get a purse to take to that Stampin' Up party ... usually the diaper bag doubles as my purse, but that wouldn't be too cool... so anyway, after I went back to my parents' house to get Lucy / Ron, I threw my set of keys in the purse and did not need them - since Ron had his set to drive us home. Then I threw my purse in the guest bedroom...

I did lose a set permanently once, so I was really worried that this was a chronic problem of mine (and was getting a bit defensive about it when Ron was astonished at the fact that I lost yet ANOTHER set of keys)... anyway, there is a difference between losing and misplacing. I knew they were misplaced, and now they are on the phone stand where they belong. I did learn a lesson though - they should always be in the same spot.

No comments: