Thursday, March 01, 2007

Babbling in Bed

Here is a video of Lucy making some funny noises. Bear with me - the first minute or so is just sound because the lights were out, then I finally walked in and turned the lights up. It's dim but still visible. Funny how when I tell her to say "goodnight" she gets all quiet...



Here's Lucy earlier today - 5 months old. She is getting really good at "standing" while I hold her hands, and is enjoying her exersaucer a lot more now that she is capable of turning around (on purpose) - always clockwise though... clever girl.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

yet another cute pic :)

and always clockwise, eh?

i'm not an ambi-turner. it's a problem i've had since i was a baby. I can't turn left

Kelly said...

p.s. you better know what that is from

Mindy said...

that's hilarious! yes i do know what's that is from. i think ron would appreciate that one too...