Sunday, March 25, 2007

Congrats!

I just checked my friend Tiece's blog and her new ticker says "Landon Adrian is 2 days old" - so it's a boy! Congratulations! I've been checking and I'm glad to see the good news. Looking forward to when pictures are posted...

Anyway, today we actually spent half of our waking hours outdoors! It was so nice, it was actually HOT out! I skimmed a bunch of dead leaves off the pool cover. I thought it we did some each day, or every few days, it wouldn't be such a big job when it came time to open the pool. I can say, however, that no leaves are IN the pool this year. We shouldn't have the pea-soup issues we did last time, and Kelly and I won't be swimming in an aglae-filled swamp. ;)

We also pulled our patio set out to the deck and sat out there with Lucy, and Ron's parents for a couple hours. It was nice to get some fresh air, and I think Lucy enjoyed the change of scenery. Looking forward to more days outside...

1 comment:

Leticia said...

Thanks so much! Hopefully life will die down a little for us soon and we could have you over for a play date! By the way, that picture of Lucy in the tub is absolutely adorable! Hope you're doing great!