Thursday, November 20, 2008

Have Site, Will Photograph

If you will direct your attention to the right hand side of this blog you will see a new link: Mindy Leigh Photography. Ta-da! I suppose now I have a business. I also see from looking through my own website that I have to fill in some galleries, big time! However, it is a cool looking Flash page and I am in complete control over editing and updating it, which is very convenient. I don't even have to have a computer programming degree to do it... it is all very user-friendly for me!

So, if you're interested you can contact me through that site, or through Facebook, or Blogger, or e-mail...

I hope to have a greater variety of photos on there as the months go by, but I had to put something up because I think it is a great networking tool :). I love photographing kids, but the more I think about it the more I want to try different things like maternity and engagement photos (I'm thinking this time of year, I'd want to try more contemporary / urban settings). Anyway... check it out if you get a chance and tell me what you think!

5 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

It looks GREAT, Mindy. I've always loved BLU's stuff, and have been thinking about getting one myself. The only thing I suggest is changing some of the wording, so when it's up, the top bar says MINDY LEIGH, not blu domain like it does now :) And I told you before, but I love the logo!

Mindy said...

thanks aletha - i figured out how to fix it. the technical aspects are not my favorite part of this, but it was actually easier than i thought :)

Ron said...

It looks great honey! I'm proud of you and hope everything takes off as well as you hope!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Glad ya figured it out--I had a feeling it couldn't be too hard. It really looks SO great--very professional and I found the photos of Annie--SO pretty.

Trish said...

you want to take the girls Christmas photo for our chirstmas card? you can use it on your site, if they turn out:)