Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Piles of Tissues!

Over the past few days I have been fighting a cold. It started out as a sore throat (the usual first sign for me) and then moved upstairs to my head, where it has made me miserable for the past two days. This morning I finally feel like it's beginning to fade. Lucy has some slight slight symptoms but doesn't seem to be acting any differently. Ron has a sore throat for one day and drank water all day, and it went away. Blah.

Anyway, so it's been a while since I posted anything and I don't really feel like spending much time down here in the basement, so I'm gonna make it bullet-point quick:
  • Friday night we went to the Fish Fry at the VFW Hall in Walker... ate some good fish, and saw a few friends.
  • Saturday Ron worked all day and I hung out at my parents' house.
  • Sunday church was canceled due to weather! We spent most of the day lounging around and I let Ron take care of most parental duties so I could be a baby and rest. Watched part of the Grammies.
  • Monday was a snow day - the 5th one of the year! We finally finished the mudroom flooring, all but the stair nose which wasn't going well. It looks so much nicer in there now! We still have to dispose of the old linoleum, which is leaning up against the side of the garage...

1 comment:

Ron said...

Except now I have the runny nose! Agghhhhh!