Friday, September 08, 2006

Fruit Shortage

Somehow our grocery shopping has fallen by the wayside and we have not kept up on my fruit supply. I have to admit I haven't really had too many moments that I would call "cravings" ... I think a craving a really strong need for a certain something, not just "oh, that sounds pretty good". However, right now I am craving citrus fruits. I ate a medium sized bag of blueberries that were partially frozen, and that was good... but I could go for some pineapple or an orange right now. I know fruity cravings are usually a sign (old wive's tale) of a baby girl, one of many old wive's tales I match up with - even though they should be taken with a grain of salt. I'm really starting to obsess about the girl or boy question, and about getting the house clean and everything ready. Today I washed all the wood floors.

Tomorrow is Lisa's baby shower - finally! One week before she is due! I got her a really nice assortment of gifts, I think, and I hope she likes them. Most were from her registry ... so I'm sure she will. She got us some nice gifts too, so it's the least I could do. I can't wait for her baby to come and I hope everything goes well with her labor and delivery. I bet she's getting very anxious.

No comments: