Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Starting Over... New Blog!

This is our new blog... we'll see if Ron and I can keep up on this one better than my old one, which I deleted after 1 year. I figure with a baby on the way soon we'll have plenty to write about, and we can share this blog with family and friends. Ron is back to school today, and it's strange to stay home, knowing that I will not be returning to GHS to sub anymore. Actually, it's a huge relief, and I can't wait for the baby to arrive so I can fill my day with taking care of her / him, and taking care of our home. I think the baby will force me to be up and busy all day, and I'll be a lot less likely to sit around and watch game shows...

5 more weeks, give or take, and we'll know if this is a little girl or boy...



These pictures were taken back in early June... but this is what we have to go by for now!

No comments: