Sunday, January 06, 2008

Foggy Shoot

This weekend my sister and her boyfriend came up to visit and to celebrate Christmas with the Chamberlains. They stayed at our house, but we also spent time in my parents' neck of the woods. Sunday turned out to be an oddly foggy winter day and we went out for some picture-taking - originally to get some photos of some big gray horses that were up by the front fence of their pasture, down the road from my mom and dad's house. Unfortunately, by the time we got there the horses had moved on.


So instead we drove down the road, near Millennium Park, and also to the Grand River boat launch by Johnson Park and looked for good photo opportunities. Heath has a new Canon Rebel XT (like mine) so he was getting to know his camera a little bit better. This was also a chance for Ron and I to have a rare photo of the two of us taken (actually a couple of them turned out pretty good!).

Photo Gallery

2 comments:

Heath said...

These turned out pretty good! I still need to get mine up on my computer yet. Thanks again for showing me some features on my camera.

Aletha VanderMaas said...

I checked out all those photos and they look great!