Thursday, January 31, 2008

New Look

I found a site with various free templates... actually, it was advertised on someone else's blog, and since I had been looking for free templates lately I checked it out, looked through them and chose one... I like it, even though I lost my widgets and had to re-create them. I'm not sure about the bright fuchsia... but I liked the flower design. I also adjusted some other small details... just a change from the defaults that come with Blogger.

Over to the right I have a slide show instead of a photo - it's a feed from our Photo Page but I've noticed that it won't scroll through all our photos, only a limited number. Also, the image quality isn't very good. Oh well, still nifty.

Also over there is the Lilypie Ticker, but a new half-size version, which fits nicely in the sidebar with all the other page elements.

1 comment:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

Thanks for the tip about the Lilypie tickers. I added them today. I used to have them but I didn't like that you couldn't put them in the sidebar.