Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Monitor

My sister is loaning us a computer monitor - it's a nice flat panel Dell.... actually I think the screen is larger than our other monitor, which was beige, huge (not the screen size, the depth), and crappy. Now with this new monitor, everything seems so much brighter! My photos look lighter and my blog background looks more pink than "wine". Am I seeing things right for the first time? I might have to make some adjustments!

Anyway, thank you Kelly - we really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

no problem. it was just taking up space in a closet at our place, so i'm happy to have it get some use! :)

Leticia said...

Sounds nice! Sisters are the greatest :)

Speaking of fondant... Please let me know if you want to borrow any cake making supplies (flavoring for the fondant, round cookie cutters - three sizes, 4-5 frosting tips, 9" or 12" round cake pans, tiers, cake stand, etc...). I'd love to share them and they can get quite pricey if you need several items to make just one cake!