Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF

I'm so glad it's Friday. Tonight Ron and I might actually go out to a real restaurant where they don't hand you a bundle of crayons upon arrival! Sadly, it has been a long time since we've gone anywhere to eat without you-know-who. Although it's super chainy, the Olive Garden might be the place... their bread sticks are sounding pretty good to me, plus we have a gift card burning a hole through my purse. Then again it might be nice to go somewhere new, or somewhere we haven't been to in a long time. If you have a suggestion, feel free to comment. But remember, we're not looking to break the bank here.

Did you see Piers won on the Apprentice? Did you see that Donald didn't actually "fire" Trace... that's because he's really the better man, but didn't win on the actual cash-raising element. Oh well, America knows the truth. I can't believe how long they stretched out that finale. That was the only episode of The Apprentice we watched this season... and it was plenty. Now I can shift my focus back to Idol.

No comments: