Monday, May 21, 2007

Marathon Update

I just wanted to post a link with some unfortunate news about the marathon situation: check out my other blog.

Part of me feels like a bit of a failure, even though I know that is ridiculous! There's nothing I can do - I got injured and I don't have enough time to train properly for such a long race, 4.5 months away. That doesn't mean that I can't still get back into running, for which I am still very excited. I got an amazing purple jogging stroller from Kelly - from a friend of hers at work - and I plan on putting some miles on it, even if some of those miles are relatively slow! I'm sure Lucy will enjoy the ride either way :)

My sister and my cousin are still in it, and I wish all the best for them! Also, Tiece, who is training for the Grand Rapids Marathon in late October, I hope your training continues to go well, and of course I'll be checking in to see how things are going.

No comments: