Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

We spent the day at Grand Haven State Park - photos here - hanging out on the beach, walking down the boardwalk, and basically just relaxing. We were all smart about sunblock usage and Lucy was a good sport all day, even though (because of where we were) she didn't get much sleep. She played in the water and had a great time, and even got to sample some of my snow-cone...

Today is also, of course, Fathers Day, and although I can't buy him anything from a store, I like to think that this first Fathers Day our daughter is gift enough. Ron is such a wonderful dad to Lucy, and absolutely, shamelessly loves her. Early in our relationship I could tell that someday he would be a great father, and now that he is, I am so glad I married him. I look forward to all the moments we will share watching Lucy (and hopefully another child too!) grow up...

No comments: