Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Birthday To You!

Today Lucy turned TWO years old. It seems like only a couple days ago we were in the hopsital... oh wait..

Anyway, it is amazing how quickly our little baby girl has turned into an energetic, silly, intelligent person. It can be very hard to keep up with her at times, but it's worth it to see her accomplishing and learning new things every day.

With a brand new little one at home, it takes work to balance the attention we give to both kids. We made our best effort today to give her a happy birthday, even going out to eat at the Rainbow Grill for lunch. She got a free sundae of course, and I am glad the shirt she wore was brown because Lucy likes her hot fudge! It was weird to have a three-day-old baby out to a restaurant already, but Henry did well, had a bottle, and slept most of the time we were there.

I was reminded today that I need to take Lucy's "two year old" photos, I guess her "official" ones (since I'm going to do that myself). I will be a day or two late, but hopefully tomorrow I can get that done! I will also try to post some new ones of Henry, but as you can imagine things have been busy!

No comments: