Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Halfway Point

Today I am 20 weeks which means the baby is the size of a cantaloupe, and weighs about 10.5 ounces.

It's amazing how easy it is to forget that I am pregnant when I am busy taking care of Lucy. Last time it was on my mind almost constantly, and now I have to almost set aside time to think about it and pay attention to movements I feel (although I feel them all day, and they're getting a bit stronger so I don't have to be "looking" for them)... so usually that takes place when I lay down in bed at the end of the day...

I have an appointment today, but no ultrasound. I know some people have their 20 week ultrasound at exactly 20 weeks, but I think mine will be scheduled for closer to 22 weeks. Here are some pictures of Lucy at 22 weeks. My doctor's office has the "nice" ultrasound machine with 4D imaging so we get to see real-time moving 3D pictures of our baby. Last time they even let us bring our little video camera (if I find the CD-R I'll maybe post a video clip later).

No comments: