Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wardrobe Drama & Belly

My jeans no longer function correctly if I am sitting. I officially cannot wear anything normal - I am still too small for any of my maternity pants but unable to button my jeans and be comfortable. I could wear pajama pants but that doesn't help me if I have to leave the house. I kind of just look bloated, but not yet pregnant... although I feel a lot bigger than I used to be. This leads to a little frustration when trying to get dressed for going anywhere that I might care what I look like. My other option is wear my jeans unbuttoned with a frumpy shirt... Okay, I sound complainy - so shame on me... but I have to say this is one of the more frustrating parts of this whole process for me (and if that's the biggest "problem" I will have to deal with, I will consider myself very very fortunate). I'm not saying I'm big - just awkward in the fashion sense. I know that before too long this phase will be over. Since I haven't posted any belly pictures - I will go ahead and show you my progress thus far.
Here are pictures at 8 weeks, and 18 weeks:

No comments: