Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Fat Lip Slim

We supposedly had a showing tonight at 6:15. Ron had a softball game, so he took Killian over to his parents' apartment, and I went to my parents' to do laundry (side note: our washing machine is on the fritz, so until we buy a new one, my parents' house doubles as a laundromat. I do not enjoy carting our baskets of clothes over there every couple of days, believe me, but at least it's free, so I can't complain. Anyway...) I got home around 7:30 and Ron had also just gotten home. Usually some of the lights would be turned off by the realtor / visitors but all of them were still on. Also, there was no business card left. Huh. I hope these people actually came by! Either way, the house got cleaned... really well.

As for Ron's game, in the first round of playoffs, they played the Team That Shouldn't Be In Their Division, and were ahead in the 7th (final) inning, only to lose by 1 measly run! It would have been the biggest upset of all of Wyoming men's summer softball! When I got home I found Ron with a fat lip, which he acquired during the 3rd inning (d'oh!) and he said he also had a bloody nose. Sweet. I told him to ice it 20 minutes on, 20 minutes off. Does that sound right? It's definitely going to bruise. Ick. And yes, it was an error in the outfield that caused his injury... not a fistfight or anything cool. Oh well... at least he didn't lose a tooth.

No comments: